- New generation vibro-rotational tip fragments to thrombosis into microparticles.
- Cover all vessel lumen and act on wall adherent thrombus.
- OTW Support Catheter allows safe access for thrombolytic infusion.
- Special shaft design provides comfortable steerability. Rotational vortex effect prevents embolism
- Decreases thrombolytic threatment dose significantly
- Prevents post-thrombolytic syndrome incidences significantly
- Decreases length of stay in hospital
- No capital equipment or installation is needed.
- Recommended to be used with support catheter.
- Peripheral Veins
- Pulmonary Artery
- Inferior Vena Cava
- Subclavien Vein
- Hepatic Vein
Braided Radiopaque Support Catheter with Guidewire
Single Handed Easy procedure Control
Atraumatic Tip Design